Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stockholm Syndrome

Meeting went on and on. Needed to get out and run despite my hacking cough and occasional shooting pain down my right thigh (from coughing too hard and potentially from a wee bit of lactic acid in there from the hills of Genval, see below).

Ran for 1:06 and got in 7.5 miles and got lost. So in the end I probably ran another 1.5 miles trying to find the hotel - which I did but not in time for dinner.

Missing dinner was actually a good thing as I had a glass of wine with the team (for my heart and to be social) and felt as though I didn't miss anything. These meetings sometimes feel like feeding frenzies.

Miss my heart rate monitor - need to replace that bad boy soon.

And by the way it was pitch black, great for seeing the City lights but horrid for being in a 100 acre park that you've never visited in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment