Saturday, April 25, 2009

Back at it after a week off

My last run wasn't the most fun, and it knocked some of the MoJo out of me, so I took the week off. Not something I can do in a month or so, but nothing that I'm too worried about now. Plus I have a big meeting (oh yeah!) this week so I was putting in a bit more time at work than typical.

Today's run was supposed to be nice and slow, but I didn't really have that discipline and ended up going out reasonably fast (for me).

Run: 10.27 miles (I don't care anymore what MapMyRuns says, it's always too short).
Time: 1:31 with a couple of stops - for water, to tie shoes, for traffic, blah, blah it was a training run

Felt great and it was nice to be in the double digits again.

Next stop Vienna - I hope to run there on Monday afternoon local time, with an immediate blog to get on my MapMyRun globe to the right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment