Wednesday, July 22, 2009

5 Miles at 9 p.m.

Got up and got dressed this morning, only to find my daughter wide awake. Put my wife to bed and then put my daughter to sleep too - but I fell asleep myself! So:

Summary - Pushed a little bit, felt strong wanted to go faster, but wasn't possible in the heat. Looks like it's going to be very hard to get down below 8 mins for the actual race...but I'm not thinking about that now. I miss the Spring/Fall running temps, for sure.

Name: Late night redhook run
Type: Regular Run
Time Taken: 00:39:25

Workout Route: Brooklyn Heights Redhook 5 mile loop
Total Distance: 5.00 mi.
Burned: 658 (kcal)

Notes hot and sticky

Workout Stats
Pace: 07:52 (avg)
Speed: 7.61 (mi/hr) (avg)
HR: 77 (bpm) (min)
155 (bpm) (avg)
199 (bpm) (max)

No comments:

Post a Comment