Thursday, July 23, 2009

Another late run

Okay, this is getting a bit silly - I have this blog, the Mapmyrun site, and the NY Times Health page - all to update. My new way to go is to post comments here and then link through to Mapmyruns where you can find the details, should you be interested. I'll always properly blog the long runs as well as any races that I run. This should streamline the blog and save time, and potentially limit my dominance of the board. And, finally, given Brian some airtime, should he wish to blog here too.

http://www.mapmyrun.com/view_workout?w=214124841256152186

5 Miles in 40 mins - felt like I was moving more quickly than that, but I wasn't. Again, I need to increase my work rate to get down to my target pace of 3:30. But I'll be very happy with 3:45...What can you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment